2 night culinary tour
This tour includes:
- Explore the cuisine of Cape Malay and see a demonstration on some of the typical foods prepared in a Bo-Kaap kitchen.
- Visit one of Cape Town’s historical wine estates for leisurely afternoon wine tasting.
- Afternoon visit to the beautiful Constantia hills for another cooking demonstration of traditional Cape Malay food followed by dinner tasting the rewards of your lesson.
- Overnight at local 4 or 5 star guest house or hotel.
- Head to the stunning west coast village of Paternoster where your chef will explore with you the bountiful gourmet pleasures of the sea.
- Enjoy an al fresco (weather-permitting) lunch with a seafood feast and local west coast wines.
- On the return journey to Cape Town stop for a sumptuous high tea before returning to your hotel.
- The evening dinner will be at the Gold African restaurant where you can join the drummers while the exquisite buffet is being conjured up in the kitchen and taste many different local dishes beautifully prepared an presented.
- Overnight at city 4 or 5 star guest house or hotel.
- RATES: These are dependant on the accommodation arranged and specific arrangements made for the customised tours. Prices are given once the itinerary has been chosen. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the tour of your choice.