Cape Peninsula & cooking afternoon
This tour includes:
- Follow the Cape Peninsula coastline starting with a visit to Hout Bay harbour where you’ll have the opportunity to look at South African crafts and entertainment.
- Follow on with the scenic drive over to Chapman’s Peak to then visit Cape Point, the most southerly tip of the Cape Peninsula and enjoy classic views of the splendid mountains seas.
- Stop on the False Bay coast to vist the African Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Enjoy the hospitality of a fabulous host overlooking Fishhoek and False bay starting with snacks and followed by a 3 hour hands-on cooking class of South African cuisine (or other upon request) which will then be shared and enjoyed with your cooking companions and host. Wine and beverages will be available.
- A leisurely drive back to your hotel.
- RATES for your ‘Cape Peninsula cooking afternoon’ per person are – 1 person R3620. 2 people R2140. 3 people R1820. 4 people R1460. 5-7 people R1320. 8 or more people price upon request. This includes transport in luxury vehicle from and to hotel within the Cape Town area, registered tour guide services, entrance fees to Cape Point and Boulders Beach Penguin reserve, cooking class, soft beverages in vehicle. NOT included is alcoholic beverages with lunch or personal wine purchases.