Two tours on offer.
A day wandering around the chic and charming town of Franschhoek. The choice of these estates would depend on the day of the week, number of people and would maximise the visits to the best estates in this magnificent area.
Cost for Wine Tour for full day – Includes transport in luxury vehicle from and to hotel within the Cape Town area, registered tour guide services and refreshments in vehicle. Rates per person are – 1 person R3400. 2 people R2000. 3 people R1400. 4 people R1150. 5+ persons prices upon request. NOT included are wine tasting fees, entrances, meals, gratuities and personal purchases..
Cost for Food and Wine Tour for full day – Sample tour shown below. Rates upon request.
These rates are valid up to 31 October 2018
This tour includes:
- Pick up from your hotel in the Cape Town area.
- See the dramatic change in surroundings on your trip to Franschhoek Start the day with a gourmet food and wine tasting in one of the Cape’s oldest wine farms overlooking the beautiful vineyards.
- Continue to a wine estate where their museum gives you a fascinating insight into how the valley got its name and became famous for its wines. You’ll get a better understanding of the history of the valley and the reasons why it’s one of South Africa’s top places to visit. Taste the wines afterwards which by then you’ll then have a greater appreciation of the fine art of wine-making.
- Bubbles and tapas tasting overlooking the Franschhoek valley.
- Sumptous lunch or picnic at a local wine estate.
- To finish your Franschhoek Frolic Winelands tour enjoy a grappa tasting or brandy & chocolate tasting before heading back to your hotel.