This tour includes:
- Pick up from your hotel in the Cape Town area.
- See the dramatic change in surroundings on your trip to Franschhoek Start the day with a gourmet food and wine tasting in one of the Cape’s oldest wine farms overlooking the beautiful vineyards.
- Continue to a wine estate where their museum gives you a fascinating insight into how the valley got its name and became famous for its wines. You’ll get a better understanding of the history of the valley and the reasons why it’s one of South Africa’s top places to visit. Taste the wines afterwards which by then you’ll then have a greater appreciation of the fine art of wine-making.
- Sumptous lunch or picnic at a local wine estate.
- To finish your Franschhoek Frolic Winelands tour enjoy a grappa tasting or brandy & chocolate tasting before heading back to your hotel.
- RATES for your ‘Gourmet Franschhoek Frolic Winelands Trip’ per person are – 1 person R3620. 2 people R2400. 3 people R1920. 4 people R1720. 5 or more people price upon request. This includes transport in luxury vehicle from and to hotel within the Cape Town area, registered tour guide services, wine tasting fees, gourmet picnic or lunch on wine estate with soft beverages. NOT included is alcoholic beverages with lunch or personal wine purchases.