Two tours on offer.
A day visiting the exciting and varied wine estates in and around the Paarl wine region in the heart of the Cape Winelands. The choice of these estates would depend on the day of the week, number of people and would maximise the visits to this beautiful location.
Cost for Wine Tour for full day – Includes transport in luxury vehicle from and to hotel within the Cape Town area, registered tour guide services and refreshments in vehicle. Rates per person are – 1 person R3400. 2 people R2000. 3 people R1400. 4 people R1150. 5+ persons prices upon request. NOT included are wine tasting fees, entrances, meals, gratuities and personal purchases..
Cost for Food and Wine Tour for full day – Sample tour shown below. Rates upon request.
These rates are valid up to 31 October 2018
- Pick-up from your hotel in the Cape Town area.
- Start your Winelands tour by a champagne tasting at an award-winning cellar followed by a 2 hour game drive. Not the ‘Big 5’, but a personalised tour of environmentally caring wine estate home to zebra, bontebok, springbok, kudu and many more.
- Continue your tasting under the trees with a delicious cheese platter with local cheeses and savour the sights that you’ve just experienced.
- Sit overlooking the beautiful vineyards at another local estate while sipping some more fine wines.
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic or sumptuous lunch at a famous wine estate.
- Finish off with a brandy and chocolate tasting.