Two tours on offer.
A day wandering around the fabulous wine estates in Wellington. The choice of these estates would depend on the day of the week, number of people and would maximise the visits to the best estates in this lesser known but beautiful location.
Cost for Wine Tour for full day – Includes transport in luxury vehicle from and to hotel within the Cape Town area, registered tour guide services and refreshments in vehicle. Rates per person are – 1 person R3400. 2 people R2000. 3 people R1400. 4 people R1150. 5+ persons prices upon request. NOT included are wine tasting fees, entrances, meals, gratuities and personal purchases..
Cost for Food and Wine Tour for full day – Sample tour shown below. Rates upon request.
These rates are valid up to 31 October 2018
- Pick up from your hotel in the Cape Town area.
- Start the day with a gourmet food and wine pairing at one of the Cape’s famous wine estate.
- A short drive away we’ll go to a wine and olive estate where you can enjoy a guided tasting of their home produce. South Africa produces some of the best olive oils in the world.
- South Africa is also famous for its ‘Pinotage’ wine. We’ll taste this at our next stop while overlooking a beautiful valley.
- Sumptuous lunch or picnic at a local wine estate.
- To finish your Wellington Wonder Winelands tour, enjoy a grappa tasting or brandy tasting before heading back to your hotel.